Monday, January 23, 2006

Memoirs of a...

I've always been impressed with illustrations of people rocking tattoo's the drawing on a drawing of a drawing thing always made me smile, but I've never really done it. this probably shows why.

Anyways. this style is starting to feel quite natural for me & I think it's time I translate it to what it was more intended for which is onto canvas/wood panel in a painting type exercise. which means trying to learn/remember how to paint (I say learn cause I always sucked at painting)

Lets all go get 'Gash' tattoo's... NOW!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a sick piece. i've always been fascinated by drawings of people with tattoos as well, but i've never attempted it. i really like what you did with the idea.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just reused all your images without permissions.

So suck me off.

8:15 PM  
Blogger eightball said...

Thanks jon/outbreak ;)

give it a crack your illustrations would kick with a little ink.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home