Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Over There...

Now things are starting to really come toghether, & with me listening to the mighty MC5 I can't stress Come Together enough..

However this is a continuation of the previous style, the face is better refined (via less detail) & over all I'm pretty stoked with this one.

I should stress however that the fact that none of these chicks have legs does not reflect a latent apotemnophilia in myself, it merely comes from the fact that I keep running out of paper.

If I lived in a world of magic or superpowers I think the first power I would acquire would be to infinately extend papers boundarys at will, then perhaps these chicks could walk...

apotemnophilia, look it up. Skulls and Boobs rad AND educational

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm looking for a sailor jerry type font..


hit me up on aim- oh great its dad

or email me- firstflightfirstfight@hotmail.com




thanks

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home