Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm too cheap to buy cool sneakers..

So I bought a cheap pair of Chuck Taylor (knockoffs) & went to town with a silver pen.









The imagery might seem pretty uninspired but alot of the reference material was from tattoo flash images, I really should make a statement about how I did this as a reaction to the whole Ed Hardy clothing label which is so big in Australia at the moment & that a hand drawn pair of sneakers with traditional flash references is infinately more inspired than such shopping mall tritery... hey look I did just make that statement after all.

I'm currently wondering whether I should keep them or chuck them on eBay & see whether they'll sell..... They're size 10 by the way

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sold.. make me an offer.

11:45 PM  
Blogger eightball said...

SOLD!!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home